LITHIUM-ION 2,900mAh BATTERY [CP150 CP200 CP200XLS CP200D PR400]
Manufactured by Two Way Direct, our Motorola CP200 battery is a compatible radio battery for the CP150, CP200, CP200XLS, CP200D, and PR400 handheld devices. This battery is a direct alternative to the Motorola NNTN4497CR battery. In addition to its versatility, the BATT-CP200 is also built with a spring-action belt clip for added utility.
- 7.5 V
- 2900 mAH
Compatible Radio Models:
- Motorola CP150 two-way radios
- Motorola CP200 two-way radios
- Motorola CP200XLS two-way radios
- Motorola CP200D two-way radios
- Motorola PR400 two-way radios
- Motorola NNTN4497 battery
- Motorola NNTN4497AR battery
- Motorola NNTN4497BR battery
- Motorola NNTN4497CR battery
- Motorola NNTN4851A battery
- Motorola NNTN4970A battery
- Motorola PMNN4072A battery
- Motorola NNTN4496AR battery
Buy More, Save More
Ordering is also easier when you save more based on the number of batteries you order—so be sure to get plenty of power sources so your team is never caught without enough juice to get the job done!
- Buy 10-20 and get $1.00 off
- Buy 21-30 and get $1.50 off
- Buy 31 or more and get $2.00 off
Reading Battery Expiration Dates
- Look for the 4-digit date code on the front of your battery
- The first 2 digits represent the year you battery was made, the second 2 digits represent the week
- If the date on the battery is more than 1.5 years (18 months) old, then you should replace it (battery in the example below was made during the 14th week of 2013)
Two Way Battery Maintenance & Care
- Before its initial use, charge your new battery overnight. This is called “initializing” and will help ensure that your battery has a maximum charge capacity
- NOTE: Lithium-Ion and Polymer batteries should remain in the charger for 1-2 hours after the LED light indicates they are fully charged
- Before their initial charging and use, new batteries should be kept in a cool, dry and well-ventilated storage location
- Used batteries that will be out of rotation for an extended period of time (30 days or more) should have a 50% charge and kept in a cool, dry place
- Do NOT use your charging station as a radio stand—batteries that are being used while also charging will suffer from shorter battery life
- For teams and organizations that require longer operating times, have spare batteries that can be swapped in while other batteries are being charged
- Rapid-charge stations will show green (ready) lights after two hours—you should allow the battery charge for another 1-2 hours to be sure it’s fully recharged
- Use a battery until it is as close to 0% as possible; charging batteries before they have used up their energy can shorten the life of the battery.
- Fully charged batteries will not get an “extra boost” by putting them in a charging station. This will only shorten the life of your battery
Contact Two Way Direct to Stay Connected
Once you’ve received your battery and start putting it to use on the job, you know you’ll have the support of a leading company for troubleshooting and recommendations of compatible accessories.
Order with Two Way Direct for:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Low shipping costs – with fast shipping!
Use this Motorola compatible battery from Two Way Direct with complete confidence. Order online or call (888) 742-5893.
- Product Type:
- Accessory Type:
- Compatible With (Brand):
- Compatible With (Model):
- Motorola CP200 & CP200D
- Compatible With (Model):
- Motorola PR400
- Badge:Top Seller
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got 18 hours out of this battery and it included the belt clip. Thanks guys.
Great batteries. They work well. Keep a charge and the company backs them up with an excellent warranty.
Shipment was prompt and accurate. Battery includes belt clip. No problems
It came fast in the mail an well packaged an went into the charge cradle like the orginal battery I tried it out last weekend an had it on all day still has charge on it I will be ordering another in near future
works great! Fast shipping!
Charged right up, lasts long time on charge, reasonable price this is my second one. Would order again
Works very well reasonable price. Charged within two hours from un wrapping
My police force needed batteries for their radios. I ordered these, and when we used them for the first time, it was amazing how much longer these lasted than the old name brand ones.
This battery lasts all day and best price I found anywhere. Even came with a belt clip so I was able to have a spare. Shipped the same day I ordered. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks for the help!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NNTN4497CR | Motorola CP200 Batteries [CP200, CP200d, CL200XLS, PR400]
NNTN4497CR: Motorola CP200 Batteries, CP200d, CP200XLS and PR4...
Two Way Direct CP200 Battery and Belt Clip: What's in the Box
Manufactured by Two Way Direct, our Motorola CP200 battery is ...
How Remove A Belt Clip From A CP200 Battery
To remove a belt clip from a CP200 Battery, pinch the inner me...
Motorola CP200 Long Lasting Radio Batteries
Our battery, TWD-B4497, is compatible with Motorola CP200, CP2...
Motorola Radius CP200 Radio With 2-Wire Surveillance Earpiece | Two Way Direct
The Motorola Radius CP200 [AAH50RDC9AA2AN] two-way radio can b...
Motorola Radius CP200 and CP200D Replacement Radio Battery | Part Number: TWD-B4497 | Two Way Direct
The Motorola Radius CP200 [AAH50RDC9AA2AN] two-way radio requi...